Here is a new version of Floating links with the Navigate in same category option.
Update or install it today ⇩
Hi Everyone and welcome to Notes on Hobbies. Today we are going to learn how to make your video transitions better by introducing a smooth transition using the sky above you.
It is a very simple and easy thing to do so read on and follow these steps.
- The first thing you are going to need is a camera, of course, and your phone will do.
- Next, you will need to record your first video. The idea is to record a video that has your subject in focus and then pan the camera towards the sky. Make sure you end your video in a clear blue sky. Clouds may make the transition seem off.
- You will need to record another video with your shot starting from the sky, again, clear blue skies are preferable. Then pan down and focus on your next subject.
- Now that you’ve shot your videos, let’s edit them.
- One video editor you can use which is free on both iOS and Android is Adobe Premiere Clip. Download the App first on the Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
- Open Premiere Clip on your phone and click the + button on the upper right hand of the screen.
- Select the videos you just shot by clicking on where your video is, then click on each video and hit add to import it into your timeline.
- In your timeline, you have plenty of options to choose from. You can trim the clips so that the parts you want to show will be visible. You can do this by selecting the clip and then dragging the bar with the arrows either left to right if you want to trim the start time or right to left to trim the end time. You can also click and drag on the videos to move them before or after a certain clip.
- One thing to take into consideration is that the first clip must end with the clear blue sky and the second clips start with a clear blue sky.
- Once these adjustments have been made, go to the settings for your clip by clicking the gear icon on the top right of your screen.
- In the settings, switch Crossfade between clips on to provide a smooth transition between the two clips.
- You can also add some music by clicking the music notes on the top of the screen and selecting your music. There’s also other options you can do while in the music settings like changing the start time of the music and adjusting its volume. You can also Sync to Music making trimming videos snap to the beats of the soundtrack. Auto Mix can also be enabled to lower the volume down when there is audio on your clip like people talking and other sound effects. You can also loop the soundtrack for longer videos and fade the audio in or out. If you’re happy with your settings, click Done to go back to the timeline.
- At the bottom of your timeline are a few more options like adjusting the videos Exposure, Highlights, and Shadows. Audio settings can easily be tweaked as well and the speed of clips can also be adjusted to your will. The last one is for Duplicating the clip or splitting it at the Playhead. Click Done on the top right of the screen when you’re finished adjusting these settings.
- To save your video, click on the share button on the top and voila! You have a Smooth Sky Transition between your videos.
You can do these kinds of transition on your travel videos to make them more awesome!
Watch the YouTube video below: