They say the best things in life are free. They say life is an adventure in itself. How do you define life? Can it really be defined?
Here are 97 Quotes and Words to Live by
1. Making a big change in life is pretty scary, BUT, regret is even scarier. The choice is yours…
2. What is life? They say it’s from B to D. From Birth to Death, but what’s between B and D? It’s a “C” so what is C? It is a CHOICE. Our life is a matter of choices. Live well and it will never GO WRONG.
3. Trust that still, small voice that says, “This might work and I’ll try it.” – Diane Marichid
4. Thank you God for being with me every step of my life.
5. Confidence is nothing more than believing yourself, and believing in yourself is about doing the things you once didn’t believe you could do. – Steve Atchison
6. Thought for the day: A person who feels appreciated will always do more than is expected.
7. Spend your days and your life with someone that makes you laugh and smile. Someone who builds you up and not tears you down. Life is too short for anything less. – Mindful Soul
8. Beloved, let us love one another, for LOVE is from GOD, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. – 1 John 4:7
9. When you have a good heart: You help too much, you trust too much, you give too much, you love too much and it always seems you hurt the most.
10. Thank You Lord, for all the blessings to me and to my family. Thank You for the strength You give me each day and thank You Lord for all the people around me, my family, and friends who makes my life meaningful and complete. Amen.
11. Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. If you are going through a hard time, know that good times are on the way.
12. Dear Lord, Lead me to make choices that bring You glory and allow me to experience the life You intended me to live. Amen.
13. Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses, and disappointments; but let us have the patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures. – Joseph Addison
14. Nothing is permanent. Don’t stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is…it will change.
15. At the end of your lives, you will not be judged by academic successes, the degrees or diplomas earned, the positions held, the material wealth acquired, or power and prestige, but rather on the basis of what you have become as persons and what you are in conduct and character. – Howard W. Hunter
16. Life is surrounded by people who judge us day in and day out. They will talk about us when we succeed and laugh at us when we fail. They can make or break us…But the secret is to live a humble life that please GOD not People. For He will exalt you in His perfect time. – Mar Razalan
17. God’s gracious and compassionate mercy is the wellspring, the source of never failing supply, for all those who cherish and seek to live out the gift of mercy. – Mercy International Association Vision Statement
18. Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead. – Mary Pierce
19. Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
20. Life gets better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks.
21. No matter how long it takes… When it’s God’s will, it will always find its way.
22. Spiritual healing prayer: Lord Jesus, Heal me. Heal in me whatever You need to see healing. Heal me of whatever might separate me from You. Heal my memory, heal my heart, heal my emotions, heal my spirit, heal my body, heal my soul. Lay Your hands gently upon me and heal me through Your love for me. Amen.
23. God is not blind and He is not deaf. Every tear you’ve cried, every prayer you’ve prayed, and every obstacle you face is not being overlooked. Trust GOD, He is not going to leave you and He won’t allow His children to lose anything that He can’t restore. Amen.
24. Life is never easy. So whatever comes to challenge you, be firm, be steadfast, and be the bravest that you can be. You can cry, feel upset, but never lose Hope. Never give up and always remember: “WITH GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.”
25. Trust in HIS timing. Rely on HIS promises. Wait for HIS answers. Believe in HIS miracles. Rejoice in HIS goodness. Relax in HIS presence.
26. Lord, I believe that You created me for a special purpose, and that You have a perfect plan for my life. I ask that You fulfill Your purpose for me, and help me to do my part by earnestly seeking You daily through prayer and Your Word. Thank You that as I seek You each day that You will guide me along the best pathway for my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
27. When you wish good for others, good things come back to you. This is the Law of Nature.
28. In time, things will fall right into place.
29. You either get bitter or you get better. It’s that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you, allow it to make you a better person, or you allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belong to fate, it belongs to you. – Josh Shipp
30. No story lives unless someone wants to listen. – J.K. Rowling
31. Love wins. It does win. We know it wins. When a person dies, love isn’t turned off. – J.K. Rowling
32. I don’t think there’s any harm at all in allowing a kid to fantasize. In fact, I think to stop people from fantasizing is a very destructive thing indeed. – J.K. Rowling
33. Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best. – J.K. Rowling
34. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. – J.K. Rowling
35. You control your own life. Your own will is extremely powerful. – J.K. Rowling
36. The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them. – J.K. Rowling
37. I believe in hard work and luck, and that the first often leads to the second. – J.K. Rowling
38. When God gives you a new beginning, it starts with an ending. Be thankful for closed doors. They often guide us to the right one!
39. Living a meaningful life…Is not about being rich, popular, highly educated or being perfect. Life is about being honest, strong, real, humble, and able to reach out and touch the lives of others while holding gratitude in your heart. – Mindful Soul
40. Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. – 1 John 3:18
41. The strongest people make time for others, even if they’re struggling with their own demons.
42. It’s okay to dislike someone, or even to dislike someone for no reason. But it’s not okay to disrespect, degrade, and humiliate that person.
43. Remember, without the difficult times in your life, you wouldn’t be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad… – Steven Aitchison
44. Good looks fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
45. When you complain, you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation, or accept it. All else is madness. – Eckhart Tolle
46. I’m not worried because I’m blessed. – Psalm 37:1 (Pastor Nikia Smith)
47. Strong women know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say “I’m ok” with a smile. – Unknown
48. A beautiful person is a person with a good heart. If you have a good heart, there’s no way you can ever be ugly.
49. Every day is a miracle.
50. There will be days when you feel like giving up, but don’t. There will be days when you feel like you just don’t have what it takes, but you do! There will be days when everything seems to be falling apart, but it won’t! You must know, things will work out for the good, and there will be days that you look back and say, I’m glad I never gave up!!! – Heather Stillufsen
51. No matter how educated, talented, rich, or cool you believe you are, how you treat people tells all. Integrity is everything.
52. Stay hopeful. You never know what tomorrow may bring.
53. Family is one of the sweetest words anyone can say, because the letter of family mean Father and Mother I Love You. So love your family.
54. God’s will: If things are meant to be, they will happen…at the right time, in the right place, and in the right situation. It’s not destiny or luck, it’s called ‘God’s will’! When we put our life and problems in God’s hands, He puts His peace in our hearts. We are so richly blessed!
55. You can’t always get what you want. But if you try, sometimes you just might find you get what you need.
56. Choosing to smile even when you are having a bad day doesn’t mean you’re being fake. It means you’re choosing to focus on all the reasons you have to be thankful instead of the reasons you have to be stressed. – Davewillis.org
57. A strong woman knows that being strong is not an option for her, it’s a necessity.
58. Dear God, if I am wrong, right me. If I am lost, guide me, if I start to give up, keep me going. Lead me in light & love. Amen.
59. I am old but I am forever young at heart. We are always the same age inside. Know that you are the perfect age. Each year is special and precious, you can only live it once. Do not regret growing older, it’s a privilege denied to many!” – Richard Gere
60. PRAYER is the most important conversation of the day.
61. Lord, I trust in Your timing for all things. I trust in Your wisdom in all things. I trust in Your vision of all things. – ChristianToday
62. It’s not about how big your house is. It’s how happy the home is.
63. I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress break me. I will simply BREATHE. And it will be okay…Because I don’t quit. – Shane McClendon (The Good Girl)
64. Rich people stay rich by living like they’re broke. Poor people stay poor by living like they’re rich. Act your wage. – DailyMondo
65. Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others because, construction of a palace takes more time than an ordinary building.
66. The moment you were so stressed and then felt calm because you prayed.
67. “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
68. A person who loves you will never stop believing in you…and will never let you go no matter how hard the situation is.
69. People will always have something to say, so just live your life and forget the back chatters.
70. And when you choose a life partner, you’re choosing a lot of things, including your parenting partner and someone who will deeply influence your children, your eating companion for about 20,000 meals, your travel companion for about 100 vacations, your primary leisure time and retirement friend, your career therapist, and somehow whose day you’ll hear about 18,000 times.
71. Everything will be okay. God is with you. -@Wisdomfeed
72. “A river cuts through a rock not because of its powers but its perseverance.”
73. Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule, but Love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
74. A good relationship is when someone accepts your past, supports your present, and encourages you future. – Billy Cox
75. Call me crazy but I love to see people happy and succeeding. Life is a journey, not a competition.
76. Forgive, because we also have our shortcomings and imperfections. Forgive, because life is too short to be bitter and angry. Forgive, because it is the only way to have peace in life.
77. Don’t be so quick to believe what you hear because lies spread quicker than the truth.
78. A beautiful dress can change the personality. However, a beautiful behaviour can change the whole life! Change your dress as often as you like, but wear your Best Behaviour Permanently.
79. Be kind. Work hard. Stay humble. Smile often. Keep honest. Stay loyal. Travel when possible. Never stop learning. Be thankful always. And LOVE.
80. I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful. – Natalie Portman
81. Take care of your spiritual life, your relationship with God, because this is the backbone of everything we do and everything we are. – Pope Francis
82. Staying quiet doesn’t always mean I have nothing to say. Sometimes it means I don’t think you’re ready to hear my thoughts.
83. What’s the point of your education, if you still throw garbage on streets to be ultimately picked up by an uneducated person working?
84. There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn’t with you, it is with themselves.
85. Don’t THINK too much. You’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
86. Father, in my life, let Your will be done! – ChristianToday
87. I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. – Dr. Steve Maraboli
88. I will hold you tight, support you, guide you, teach you, hug you, protect you, and love you with all my heart and soul. I am your parent. Since the day you were born and until I draw my last breath, all that I am is yours. I love you.
89. When GOD is the reason to live, you never have a reason to quit.
90. I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now.
91. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with the canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
92. Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed, and the TIME after it’s one. Now you know. – Ziad K. Abdelnour
93. What is the difference between “I like you” and “I love you”? Beautifully answered by Buddha: “When you like a flower, you just pluck it. But when you love a flower, you water it daily.” One who understands this, understands life…
94. “If God answers you prayer, He is increasing your faith. If He delays, He is increasing your patience. If He does not answer your prayer, He is preparing the Best for you.” – Blessed Mother Teresa
95. The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not to criticise others. – Dalai Lama
96. Stop letting people who do so little for you, control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
97. You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever.